Thursday, July 24, 2008

internal conflict

i have always been told, and have always believed, that i can do anything and be anything that i dream.  thus far, i am certain i have fulfilled my dreams and the dreams others had for me, too.  the dreams evolved as i was living them.  and that's where i am right now, an evolution...

i have this crazy creative career (say that 5 times fast)... i make a decent living... but there is something that is pulling me in another direction, and i am having horrible internal conflict to this new dream.  i don't want to let anyone down, especially myself.  society is screaming at me to continue achieving and reaching upwards in my current career - continue to be self-sufficient and responsible and dependable.  sure, maybe i could be superwoman and continue forward with current career and add new dream.  but i'm not sure i want that.  

i need to do more research.

i want to be a mom.


No comments: